Timeline Hendrik Jan Nusselder
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nusselder
- The temperature on June 15, 1889 was about 22.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 30 » Archduke Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria, heir to the Austro-Hungarian crown, is found dead with his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera in the Mayerling.
- May 2 » Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs the Treaty of Wuchale, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- May 11 » An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- August 4 » The Great Fire of Spokane, Washington destroys some 32 blocks of the city, prompting a mass rebuilding project.
- September 28 » The General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter.
- November 15 » Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- The temperature on December 9, 1914 was between 6.0 °C and 7.8 °C and averaged 7.1 °C. There was 4.1 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1914: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.2 million citizens.
- March 1 » The Republic of China joins the Universal Postal Union.
- August 5 » World War I: The German minelayer SSKönigin Luise lays a minefield about 40 miles (64km) off the Thames Estuary (Lowestoft). She is intercepted and sunk by the British light-cruiser HMSAmphion.
- August 14 » World War I: Start of the Battle of Lorraine, an unsuccessful French offensive designed to recover the lost province of Moselle from Germany.
- August 25 » World War I: Japan declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- August 28 » World War I: The Royal Navy defeats the German fleet in the Battle of Heligoland Bight.
- September 18 » The Irish Home Rule Act becomes law, but is delayed until after World War I.
The publication Stamboom Weening
has been compiled by Hans Weening
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Weening, "Stamboom Weening", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weening/I105601.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Hendrik Jan Nusselder (1889-????)".