Personal data Marrigjen Pieters Modderman
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marrigjen Pieters Modderman
Household of Marrigjen Pieters Modderman
(1) She is married to Jan Gijsen Hoff.
They got married about 1664.
(2) She is married to Arrien Keesen.
They got married about 1679.
(3) She is married to Gerrit Koerts.
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Zwartsluis on February 26, 1706.Source 1
They got married on March 14, 1706
bruid van de Sandbelt
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1706: Source: Wikipedia
- February 3 » During the Battle of Fraustadt Swedish forces defeat a superior Saxon-Polish-Russian force by deploying a double envelopment.
- May 23 » John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy at the Battle of Ramillies.
- July 22 » The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries' Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- September 7 » War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Sluzigers (e.a.)
has been compiled by Alle Elbers
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Alle Elbers, "Sluzigers (e.a.)", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/sluzigers/I15545.php : accessed November 29, 2022), "Marrigjen Pieters Modderman (± 1640-????)".