Personal data Dominique GOUVENOT
- He was born December 1620 in Bainvilles aux miroirs.
- The biological father is Nicolas GOUVENOT
- This information was last updated on July 31, 2016.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dominique GOUVENOT
Household of Dominique GOUVENOT
He is married to Elisabeth SIMON.
on January 12, 1652
at Bainvilles aux miroirs, he was 31 years old.
Timeline Dominique GOUVENOT
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname GOUVENOT
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname GOUVENOT.
- Check the information Open Archives has about GOUVENOT.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching GOUVENOT.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1652: Source: Wikipedia
- April 6 » At the Cape of Good Hope, Dutch sailor Jan van Riebeeck establishes a resupply camp that eventually becomes Cape Town.
- May 18 » Slavery in Rhode Island is abolished, although the law is not rigorously enforced.
- June 20 » Tarhoncu Ahmed Pasha is appointed Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire.
- August 16 » Battle of Plymouth: Inconclusive naval action between the fleets of Michiel de Ruyter and George Ayscue in the First Anglo-Dutch War.
- September 7 » Around 15,000 Han farmers and militia rebel against Dutch rule on Taiwan.
- December 10 » Defeat at the Battle of Dungeness causes the Commonwealth of England to reform its navy.
The publication Arbre Chatelain
has been compiled by Christophe
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Christophe, "Arbre Chatelain", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/arbre-chatelain/I6884.php : accessed June 22, 2021), "Dominique GOUVENOT (1620-????)".