Über den Ort » Hackney, Greater London, England, Großbritannien


Häufige Familiennamen in Hackney
Aufzeichnungen von Hackney

Hackney was a parish in the historic county of Middlesex. The parish church of St John-at-Hackney was built in 1789, replacing the nearby former 16th century parish church dedicated to St Augustine (pulled down in 1798). The original tower of that church was retained to hold the bells until the new church could be strengthened; the bells were finally removed to the new St John's in 1854. See details of other, more modern, churches within the original parish boundaries below.

Geonames logo

Hackney
Greater London
England
Großbritannien
Vlag van Großbritannien


Wikipedia logo

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Ort finden Sie in Wikipedia


Bitte beachten Sie, dass es mehrere Ortsnamen mit diesem Namen gibt, die in Veröffentlichungen auf Genealogie Online erscheinen: