Personal data Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Household of Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
She is married to Peter van Casado de Rosales on August 26, 1666, she was 18 years old.
Notes by Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Maria Teresa del Rosario del Mazo y Velazquez, b.1648. She m.1666 to Pedro Casado de Rosales
Timeline Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mazo
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 26, 1666)
- Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden') zijn 'Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk'.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London
- The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings including St Paul's Cathedral.
- Great Fire of London ends: 10,000 buildings including St. Paul's Cathedral are destroyed, but only 16 people are known to have died.