Personal data Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
- She was born on January 13, 1648 in Madrid.
- She died in the year 1695, she was 46 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Household of Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
She is married to Peter van Casado de Rosales on August 26, 1666, she was 18 years old.
Notes by Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Maria Teresa del Rosario del Mazo y Velazquez, b.1648. She m.1666 to Pedro Casado de Rosales
Timeline Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mazo
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Mazo.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Mazo.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Mazo.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 26, 1666)
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden') zijn 'Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk'.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- Great Fire of London ends: 10,000 buildings including St. Paul's Cathedral are destroyed, but only 16 people are known to have died.
- Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as "Holmes's Bonfire".