Personal data Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
- She was born on January 13, 1648 in Madrid.
- She died in the year 1695, she was 46 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Household of Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
She is married to Peter van Casado de Rosales on August 26, 1666, she was 18 years old.
Notes by Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Maria Teresa del Rosario del Mazo y Velazquez, b.1648. She m.1666 to Pedro Casado de Rosales
Timeline Maria Therese Martinez van Mazo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mazo
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 26, 1666)
- Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden') zijn 'Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk'.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London
- Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as "Holmes's Bonfire".
- The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings including St Paul's Cathedral.