Personal data Frederik Willem Vrijheer op den Hamme-Schöppingk
- He was born on October 5, 1709 in Gut Bornsmünde, Ziedoni (Bornsminde), Semgallen, Letland.
- Title: Heer van Bornsmünde en Planeborn
- He died on October 29, 1788 in Bauska (Bauske), Semgallen, Letland, he was 79 years old.
- This information was last updated on May 20, 2018.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Frederik Willem Vrijheer op den Hamme-Schöppingk
Household of Frederik Willem Vrijheer op den Hamme-Schöppingk
He is married to Ernestine Gottliebe van Bönninghausen-Budberg.
in the year 1740, he was 30 years old.
Notes about Frederik Willem Vrijheer op den Hamme-Schöppingk
op dem Hamme gen. v. Schoeppingk,
Burgmannengeschlecht aus Kamen (Westf.). Seit Ende d. 15. Jh. in Livland. 1503 mit Bornsmünde (Semgallen) belehnt. 1620 kurl. Indigenat. 1853 u. 1862 russ. Bar.
Timeline Frederik Willem Vrijheer op den Hamme-Schöppingk
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vrijheer op den Hamme-Schöppingk
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1709: Source: Wikipedia
- February 2 » Alexander Selkirk is rescued after being shipwrecked on a desert island, inspiring Daniel Defoe's adventure book Robinson Crusoe.
- June 28 » Peter the Great defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava.
- July 8 » Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava, thus effectively ending Sweden's status as a major power in Europe.
- August 8 » Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the king of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal.
- August 28 » Meidingnu Pamheiba is crowned King of Manipur.
- September 11 » Battle of Malplaquet: Great Britain, Netherlands and Austria fight against France.
- The temperature on October 29, 1788 was about 8.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1788: Source: Wikipedia
- January 19 » The second group of ships of the First Fleet arrive at Botany Bay.
- April 7 » American pioneers to the Northwest Territory establish Marietta, Ohio as the first permanent American settlement in the Northwest Territory.
- April 28 » Maryland becomes the seventh state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- June 25 » Virginia becomes the tenth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- July 26 » New York ratifies the United States Constitution and becomes the 11th state of the United States.
- December 22 » Nguyễn Huệ proclaims himself Emperor Quang Trung, in effect abolishing on his own the Lê dynasty.
- 1618 » Walter Raleigh, English admiral, explorer, and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Jersey (b. 1554)
- 1650 » David Calderwood, Scottish historian and theologian (b. 1575)
- 1666 » Edmund Calamy the Elder, English minister and activist (b. 1600)
- 1666 » James Shirley, English dramatist (b. 1596)
- 1783 » Jean le Rond d'Alembert, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (b. 1717)
- 1804 » Sarah Crosby, the first female Methodist preacher (b. 1729)
The publication West-Europese adel
has been compiled by Pieter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter, "West-Europese adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/west-europese-adel/I3482.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Frederik Willem Vrijheer op den Hamme-Schöppingk (1709-1788)".