Personal data Maria Hedwig Ludwiga Agnes Huberta "Mariëtte" van Matuschka van Toppolczan-Spätgen
- Nickname is Mariëtte.
- She was born on January 2, 1877 in Biechow (Bechau), Oppeln, Polen.
- She died on January 26, 1959 in Slot Canstein, Marsberg, Nordrhein-Westfalen, she was 82 years old.
- This information was last updated on November 25, 2015.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Hedwig Ludwiga Agnes Huberta van Matuschka van Toppolczan-Spätgen
Household of Maria Hedwig Ludwiga Agnes Huberta "Mariëtte" van Matuschka van Toppolczan-Spätgen
She is married to Alexander Lodewijk Maximiliaan Maria Vrijheer van Elverfeldt.
on May 18, 1896
at Biechow (Bechau), Oppeln, Polen, she was 19 years old.
Timeline Maria Hedwig Ludwiga Agnes Huberta "Mariëtte" van Matuschka van Toppolczan-Spätgen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Matuschka van Toppolczan-Spätgen
- The temperature on January 2, 1877 was about 4.7 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- April 12 » The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- May 9 » A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- June 15 » Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- June 20 » Alexander Graham Bell installs the world's first commercial telephone service in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- September 5 » American Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.
- December 10 » Russo-Turkish War: The Russian Army captures Plevna after a 5-month siege. The garrison of 25,000 surviving Turks surrenders. The Russian victory is decisive for the outcome of the war and the Liberation of Bulgaria.
- The temperature on May 18, 1896 was about 12.1 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 28 » Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent, becomes the first person to be convicted of speeding. He was fined one shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8mph (13km/h), thereby exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2mph (3.2km/h).
- April 15 » Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- May 27 » The F4-strength St. Louis–East St. Louis tornado hits in St. Louis, Missouri, and East St. Louis, Illinois, killing at least 255 people and causing over $10-million in damage.
- June 15 » The deadliest tsunami in Japan's history kills more than 22,000 people.
- June 28 » An explosion in the Newton Coal Company's Twin Shaft Mine in Pittston, Pennsylvania results in a massive cave-in that kills 58 miners.
- August 30 » Philippine Revolution: After Spanish victory in the Battle of San Juan del Monte, eight provinces in the Philippines are declared under martial law by the Spanish Governor-General Ramón Blanco y Erenas.
- The temperature on January 26, 1959 was between -3.2 and 6.3 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 7.1 hours of sunshine (81%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from December 22, 1957 to May 19, 1959 the cabinet Beel II, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1959: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.3 million citizens.
- January 7 » The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- February 3 » Rock and roll musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson are killed in a plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa.
- February 20 » The Avro Arrow program to design and manufacture supersonic jet fighters in Canada is cancelled by the Diefenbaker government amid much political debate.
- February 22 » Lee Petty wins the first Daytona 500.
- September 16 » The first successful photocopier, the Xerox 914, is introduced in a demonstration on live television from New York City.
- October 30 » Piedmont Airlines Flight 349 crashes on approach to Charlottesville–Albemarle Airport in Albemarle County, Virginia, killing 26 of the 27 on board.
The publication West-Europese adel
has been compiled by Pieter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter, "West-Europese adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/west-europese-adel/I281950.php : accessed June 16, 2021), "Maria Hedwig Ludwiga Agnes Huberta "Mariëtte" van Matuschka van Toppolczan-Spätgen (1877-1959)".