Timeline Hugo Edward Adolf "Hugo" Vrijheer Zöbel van Giebelstadt Heer van
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vrijheer Zöbel van Giebelstadt Heer van
- The temperature on April 4, 1888 was about 3.2 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 20 » The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- April 3 » The first of eleven unsolved brutal murders of women committed in or near the impoverished Whitechapel district in the East End of London, occurs.
- June 5 » The Rio de la Plata earthquake takes place.
- September 4 » George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.
- September 8 » In London, the body of Jack the Ripper's second murder victim, Annie Chapman, is found.
- December 22 » The Christmas Meeting of 1888, considered to be the official start of the Faroese independence movement.
- The temperature on August 20, 1937 was between 12.4 °C and 18.5 °C and averaged 14.5 °C. There was 8.4 mm of rain during 2.9 hours. There was 3.5 hours of sunshine (24%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1937: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.6 million citizens.
- March 21 » Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico are gunned down by police acting on orders of the US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- April 1 » The Royal New Zealand Air Force is formed as an independent service.
- May 28 » Volkswagen, the German automobile manufacturer is founded.
- June 30 » The world's first emergency telephone number, 999, is introduced in London.
- July 7 » The Marco Polo Bridge Incident provides the Imperial Japanese Army with a pretext for starting the Second Sino-Japanese War.
- November 9 » Second Sino-Japanese War: The Chinese Army withdraws from the Battle of Shanghai.
- The temperature on March 17, 1968 was between 5.6 °C and 9.1 °C and averaged 6.9 °C. There was 5.9 mm of rain during 3.2 hours. There was 7.4 hours of sunshine (62%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet De Jong, with P.J.S. de Jong (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1968: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12.7 million citizens.
- January 23 » USS Pueblo (AGER-2) is attacked and seized by naval forces of North Korea.
- February 1 » Vietnam War: The execution of Viet Cong officer Nguyễn Văn Lém by South Vietnamese National Police Chief Nguyễn Ngọc Loan is recorded on motion picture film, as well as in an iconic still photograph taken by Eddie Adams.
- February 24 » Vietnam War: The Tet Offensive is halted; South Vietnam recaptures Hué.
- April 20 » English politician Enoch Powell makes his controversial "Rivers of Blood" speech.
- June 5 » Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy is assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan.
- October 5 » A Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association march in Derry is violently suppressed by police.
- 1884 » James Alberione, Italian priest, founded the Society of St. Paul († 1971)
- 1886 » Frank Luther Mott, American historian and journalist († 1964)
- 1888 » Tris Speaker, American baseball player and manager († 1958)
- 1888 » Zdzisław Żygulski, Sr., Polish historian and academic († 1975)
- 1889 » Makhanlal Chaturvedi, Indian journalist, poet, and playwright († 1968)
- 1892 » Italo Mus, Italian painter († 1967)
The publication West-Europese adel
has been compiled by Pieter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter, "West-Europese adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/west-europese-adel/I260998.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Hugo Edward Adolf "Hugo" Vrijheer Zöbel van Giebelstadt Heer van (1888-1968)".