Personal data John Leslie Laird van Balquhain
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of John Leslie Laird van Balquhain
Household of John Leslie Laird van Balquhain
He is married to Elisabeth Leslie.
Timeline John Leslie Laird van Balquhain
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Leslie Laird van Balquhain
- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1561: Source: Wikipedia
- March 2 » Mendoza, Argentina, is founded by Spanish conquistador Pedro del Castillo.
- March 31 » The city of San Cristóbal, Táchira is founded.
- July 2 » Menas, emperor of Ethiopia, defeats a revolt in Emfraz.
- August 19 » Mary, Queen of Scots, who was 18 years old, returns to Scotland after spending 13 years in France.
- August 24 » Willem of Orange marries duchess Anna of Saxony.
- September 9 » The ultimately unsuccessful Colloquy of Poissy opens in an effort to reconcile French Catholics and Protestants.
The publication West-Europese adel
has been compiled by Pieter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter, "West-Europese adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/west-europese-adel/I259206.php : accessed September 28, 2021), "John Leslie Laird van Balquhain (1495-1561)".