Personal data Philips Willem Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen
- He was born on March 1, 1591.
- Title: Heer van Autel en Vogelsanck
- He died on March 5, 1652 in Bremen, Nedersaksen, he was 61 years old.
- This information was last updated on July 11, 2013.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Philips Willem Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen
Household of Philips Willem Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen
He is married to Catharina van Wersebe.
on June 4, 1612
, he was 21 years old.
He is married to Anna Elisabeth van Vrbna-Freudenthal.
on September 3, 1632
, he was 41 years old.
He is married to Magdalena van Nassau-Siegen.
on August 25, 1642
, he was 51 years old.
Timeline Philips Willem Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1591: Source: Wikipedia
- January 18 » King Naresuan of Siam kills Crown Prince Mingyi Swa of Burma in single combat, for which this date is now observed as Royal Thai Armed Forces day.
- March 13 » At the Battle of Tondibi in Mali, Moroccan forces of the Saadi dynasty, led by Judar Pasha, defeat the Songhai Empire, despite being outnumbered by at least five to one.
- October 29 » Pope Innocent IX is elected.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1642: Source: Wikipedia
- March 1 » Georgeana, Massachusetts (now known as York, Maine), becomes the first incorporated city in the United States.
- April 15 » Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Royalist Army.
- May 30 » From this date all honors granted by Charles I of England are retroactively annulled by Parliament.
- September 6 » England's Parliament bans public stage-plays.
- November 13 » First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- November 24 » Abel Tasman becomes the first European to discover the island Van Diemen's Land (later renamed Tasmania).
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1652: Source: Wikipedia
- April 6 » At the Cape of Good Hope, Dutch sailor Jan van Riebeeck establishes a resupply camp that eventually becomes Cape Town.
- May 18 » Slavery in Rhode Island is abolished, although the law is not rigorously enforced.
- June 20 » Tarhoncu Ahmed Pasha is appointed Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire.
- August 16 » Battle of Plymouth: Inconclusive naval action between the fleets of Michiel de Ruyter and George Ayscue in the First Anglo-Dutch War.
- September 7 » Around 15,000 Han farmers and militia rebel against Dutch rule on Taiwan.
- December 10 » Defeat at the Battle of Dungeness causes the Commonwealth of England to reform its navy.
The publication West-Europese adel
has been compiled by Pieter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter, "West-Europese adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/west-europese-adel/I164693.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Philips Willem Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen (1591-1652)".