Timeline Dodo Maurits Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1687: Source: Wikipedia
- March 19 » Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- July 5 » Isaac Newton publishes Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica.
- August 12 » Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- September 26 » Morean War: The Parthenon in Athens, used as a gunpowder depot by the Ottoman garrison, is partially destroyed after being bombarded during the Siege of the Acropolis by Venetian forces.
- December 31 » The first Huguenots set sail from France to the Cape of Good Hope.
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1703: Source: Wikipedia
- January 30 » The Forty-seven rōnin, under the command of Ōishi Kuranosuke, avenge the death of their master, by killing Kira Yoshinaka.
- May 21 » Daniel Defoe is imprisoned on charges of seditious libel.
- July 26 » During the Bavarian Rummel the rural population of Tyrol drove the Bavarian Prince-Elector Maximilian II Emanuel out of North Tyrol with a victory at the Pontlatzer Bridge and thus prevented the Bavarian Army, which was allied with France, from marching as planned on Vienna during the War of the Spanish Succession.
- July 31 » Daniel Defoe is placed in a pillory for the crime of seditious libel after publishing a politically satirical pamphlet, but is pelted with flowers.
- August 23 » Edirne event: Sultan Mustafa II of the Ottoman Empire is dethroned.
- December 7 » The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120mph, and 9,000 people die.
The publication West-Europese adel
has been compiled by Pieter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter, "West-Europese adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/west-europese-adel/I164692.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Dodo Maurits Vrijheer van Innhausen en Knyphausen (1625-1703)".