Personal data Lena Bienefelt
- She was born on August 16, 1839 in Renesse Gem. Schouwen Duiveland Zld. Nederland.
- She died on September 16, 1901 in Renesse Gem. Schouwen Duiveland Zld. Nederland, she was 62 years old.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lena Bienefelt
Household of Lena Bienefelt
She is married to Cent Beije on May 2, 1866 at Renesse Gem. Schouwen Duiveland Zld. Nederland, she was 26 years old.
Timeline Lena Bienefelt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bienefelt
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1866)
- The temperature on May 2, 1866 was about 11.3 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Spencer Compton Cavendish, Marquess of Hartington becomes British Secretary of State for War.
- President Andrew Johnson formally declares the American Civil War over.
- The Grand Army of the Republic, an American patriotic organization composed of Union veterans of the American Civil War, is founded. It lasts until 1956.