Personal data Gerrit Jan (Gerrit Jan) Slotboom
- First name Gerrit Jan.
- He was born on July 21, 1860 in Varsseveld Gem. Oude IJselstreek Gld. Nederland.
- He died on July 10, 1895 in Varsseveld Gem. Oude IJselstreek Gld. Nederland, he was 34 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Jan Slotboom
Household of Gerrit Jan (Gerrit Jan) Slotboom
He is married to Harmina Aleida Ruesink on August 26, 1886 at Wisch Gem. Oude IJsselstreek Gld. Nederland, he was 26 years old.
Event '6. akte van huwelijk' on August 26, 1886.
Huwelijk Harmina Aleida Ruesink en Gerrit Jan Slotboom, 26-08-1886
Bruid: Harmina Aleida Ruesink
Bruidegom: Gerrit Jan Slotboom
Moeder bruid: Johanna Arentsen
Vader bruid: Jan Ruesink
Moeder bruidegom: Sandrina Fredrika van Arragon
Vader bruidegom: Gerrit Jan Slotboom
Toegangsnummer: 0207 Burgerlijke stand Gelderland
Timeline Gerrit Jan (Gerrit Jan) Slotboom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Slotboom
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Slotboom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Slotboom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Slotboom.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 26, 1886)
- The temperature on August 26, 1886 was about 20.7 °C. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces.
- Famous Apache warrior, Geronimo, surrenders to the U.S. Army, ending the main phase of the Apache Wars.