Personal data Grada Munsterman
- She was born on March 8, 1826 in Wisch Gem. Oude IJsselstreek Gld. Nederland.
- She died on February 28, 1909 in Vorden Gem. Bronckhorst Gld. Nederland, she was 82 years old.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grada Munsterman
Household of Grada Munsterman
She is married to Derk Jan Uunk on May 7, 1861 at Ruurlo Gem. Berkelland Gld. Nederland, she was 35 years old.
Timeline Grada Munsterman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Munsterman
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 7, 1861)
- The temperature on May 7, 1861 was about 7.4 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Union troops occupy Alexandria, Virginia.
- American Civil War: Arkansas secedes from the Union.
- American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a "proclamation of neutrality" which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.