- The temperature on September 12, 1784 was about 18.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1784: Source: Wikipedia
- January 14 » American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- March 22 » The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- April 9 » The Treaty of Paris, ratified by the United States Congress on January 14, 1784, is ratified by King George III of the Kingdom of Great Britain, ending the American Revolutionary War. Copies of the ratified documents are exchanged on May 12, 1784.
- June 4 » Élisabeth Thible becomes the first woman to fly in an untethered hot air balloon. Her flight covers four kilometres in 45 minutes, and reached 1,500 metres altitude (estimated).
- August 17 » Classical composer Luigi Boccherini receives a pay rise of 12000 reals from his employer, the Infante Luis, Count of Chinchón.
- August 23 » Western North Carolina (now eastern Tennessee) declares itself an independent state under the name of Franklin; it is not accepted into the United States, and only lasts for four years.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan Vis, "Voorouders Monique en Jan Vis en aanverwante personen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/voorouders-monique-en-jan-vis/I14135.php : accessed December 9, 2021), "Hendrika Jacoba de Bruin, (1784-????)".