Personal data Willem Hattem, van
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Hattem, van
Household of Willem Hattem, van
He is married to Jaantje Bouwman on February 18, 1874 at Buurmalsen Gem. Geldermalsen Gld. Nederland, he was 32 years old.
Timeline Willem Hattem, van
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hattem, van
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 18, 1874)
- The temperature on February 18, 1874 was about 5.9 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa.
- The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.
- The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.