Timeline Fijtje Christina Timmer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Timmer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Timmer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Timmer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Timmer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 11, 1913)
- The temperature on June 11, 1913 was between 11.6 °C and 16.0 °C and averaged 12.9 °C. There was 1.5 mm of rain. There was 4.9 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- Arthur Wynne's "word-cross", the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- Igor Stravinsky's ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, provoking a riot.
- Confederate veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913 reenact Pickett's Charge; upon reaching the high-water mark of the Confederacy they are met by the outstretched hands of friendship from Union survivors.