Personal data Abraham Stolk
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham Stolk
Household of Abraham Stolk
He is married to Maria Kap on May 12, 1898 at Rockanje, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 35 years old.
Timeline Abraham Stolk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stolk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Stolk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stolk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stolk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 12, 1898)
- The temperature on May 12, 1898 was about 8.2 °C. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1898: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- United States takes possession of Puerto Rico.
- Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- Spanish-American War: United States Marines land in Cuba.