Personal data Aaltje Tjeerdsma
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aaltje Tjeerdsma
Household of Aaltje Tjeerdsma
She is married to Jitze Knigge.Source 1
on March 10, 1893
, she was 22 years old.
- alle Friezen, alle Drenten, en coda Apeldoorn
Timeline Aaltje Tjeerdsma
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tjeerdsma
- The temperature on September 2, 1870 was about 19.2 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 26 » Reconstruction Era: Virginia rejoins the Union.
- February 27 » The current flag of Japan is first adopted as the national flag for Japanese merchant ships.
- March 1 » Marshal F. S. López dies during the Battle of Cerro Corá thus marking the end of the Paraguayan War.
- May 12 » The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- July 15 » Reconstruction Era of the United States: Georgia becomes the last of the former Confederate states to be readmitted to the Union.
- September 20 » The Bersaglieri corps enter Rome through the Porta Pia, and complete the unification of Italy.
- The temperature on March 10, 1893 was about 6.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 6 » The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- April 1 » The rank of Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy is established.
- July 11 » A revolution led by the liberal general and politician José Santos Zelaya takes over state power in Nicaragua.
- August 14 » France becomes the first country to introduce motor vehicle registration.
- September 28 » Foundation of the Portuguese football club FC Porto.
- December 23 » The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- The temperature on June 14, 1953 was between 11.8 °C and 18.4 °C and averaged 15.2 °C. There was 1.6 hours of sunshine (10%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1953: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.4 million citizens.
- January 14 » Josip Broz Tito is inaugurated as the first President of Yugoslavia.
- June 8 » An F5 tornado hits Beecher, Michigan, killing 116, injuring 844, and destroying 340 homes.
- June 18 » A United States Air Force C-124 crashes and burns near Tachikawa, Japan, killing 129.
- June 26 » Lavrentiy Beria, head of MVD, is arrested by Nikita Khrushchev and other members of the Politburo.
- July 26 » Arizona Governor John Howard Pyle orders an anti-polygamy law enforcement crackdown on residents of Short Creek, Arizona, which becomes known as the Short Creek raid.
- December 10 » British Prime Minister Winston Churchill receives the Nobel Prize in literature.