Personal data Elisabeth Geerekink
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Geerekink
Household of Elisabeth Geerekink
She is married to Willem van Schip on September 12, 1872 at Nieuwveen, Zuid-Holland, she was 23 years old.Source 2
Notes by Elisabeth Geerekink
Aangifte van overlijden door Willem van Schip, oud 73 jaar.
Timeline Elisabeth Geerekink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geerekink
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 12, 1872)
- The temperature on September 12, 1872 was about 20.3 °C. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first Shriners Temple (called Mecca) is established in New York City.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- Yellowstone National Park is established as the world's first national park.