wie was wie (genlias)
Timeline Cornelis Trommel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Trommel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Trommel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Trommel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Trommel.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1656: Source: Wikipedia
- January 23 » Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- July 21 » The Raid on Málaga takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- July 28 » Second Northern War: Battle of Warsaw begins.
- July 30 » Swedish forces under the command of King Charles X Gustav defeat the forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth at the Battle of Warsaw.
- October 14 » The US state of Massachusetts enacts the first punitive legislation against the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1694: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » The warrior queen Dandara, leader of the runaway slaves in Quilombo dos Palmares, Brazil, is captured and commits suicide rather than be returned to a life of slavery.
- July 27 » A Royal charter is granted to the Bank of England.
The publication Stamboom Van Rumpt
has been compiled by Aart van Rumpt
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Aart van Rumpt, "Stamboom Van Rumpt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/van-rumpt-stamboom/I143192.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Cornelis Trommel (1656-????)".