Personal data Victor Jean Auguste HAUGLUSTAINE
Ancestors (and descendant) of Victor Jean Auguste HAUGLUSTAINE
Timeline Victor Jean Auguste HAUGLUSTAINE
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname HAUGLUSTAINE
- The temperature on August 22, 1888 was about 19.1 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 15 » Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
- March 23 » In England, The Football League, the world's oldest professional association football league, meets for the first time.
- May 16 » Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- June 29 » George Edward Gouraud records Handel's Israel in Egypt onto a phonograph cylinder, thought for many years to be the oldest known recording of music.
- September 8 » In London, the body of Jack the Ripper's second murder victim, Annie Chapman, is found.
- October 21 » Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- 1887 » Lutz Graf Schwerin von Krosigk, German jurist and politician, German Minister of Foreign Affairs († 1977)
- 1890 » Cecil Kellaway, South African actor († 1973)
- 1891 » Henry Bachtold, Australian soldier and railway engineer († 1983)
- 1891 » Jacques Lipchitz, Lithuanian-Italian sculptor († 1973)
- 1893 » Dorothy Parker, American poet, short story writer, critic, and satirist († 1967)
- 1893 » Ernest H. Volwiler, American chemist († 1992)