Timeline Cesar Augustus DEGROOTE
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname DEGROOTE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname DEGROOTE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about DEGROOTE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching DEGROOTE.
- The temperature on January 26, 1864 was about 1.7 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 17 » American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USSHousatonic.
- February 27 » American Civil War: The first Northern prisoners arrive at the Confederate prison at Andersonville, Georgia.
- April 10 » Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- May 7 » American Civil War: The Army of the Potomac, under General Ulysses S. Grant, breaks off from the Battle of the Wilderness and moves southwards.
- July 22 » American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- November 25 » American Civil War: A group of Confederate operatives calling themselves the Confederate Army of Manhattan starts fires in more than 20 locations in an unsuccessful attempt to burn down New York City.
- The temperature on September 25, 1900 was about 14.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 7 » Second Boer War: British troops fail in their third attempt to lift the Siege of Ladysmith.
- May 23 » American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney is awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
- May 29 » N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- June 17 » Boxer Rebellion: Western Allied and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- August 3 » The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- September 8 » Galveston hurricane: A powerful hurricane hits Galveston, Texas killing about 8,000 people.