Personal data Cornelis Hendrikus Visser
- He was born in the year 1855 in Strijen.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Hendrikus Visser
Household of Cornelis Hendrikus Visser
He is married to Catharina Bijl on November 1, 1895 at klaaswaal, he was 40 years old.Source 1
nat arch akte 15
Timeline Cornelis Hendrikus Visser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Visser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Visser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Visser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Visser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 1, 1895)
- The temperature on November 1, 1895 was about 1.9 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Booker T. Washington delivers the "Atlanta Compromise" address.
- In Paris an express train overruns a buffer stop and crosses more than 30 metres of concourse before plummeting through a window at Gare Montparnasse.
- Trial of the libel case instigated by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.