Personal data huygh jansz van RIDDERKERCK
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of huygh jansz van RIDDERKERCK
Household of huygh jansz van RIDDERKERCK
(1) He is married to nn.
They got married after 1580.
(2) He is married to adraentje rocusdr. van RIDDERKERK.
They got married on January 15, 1587 at ridderkerk.
(3) He is married to ariaentje bastiaansdr ROELEN.
They got married on April 18, 1588 at ridderkerk.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1588: Source: Wikipedia
- May 12 » French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise, enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- July 19 » Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The Spanish Armada is sighted in the English Channel.
- July 29 » Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- July 31 » The Spanish Armada is spotted off the coast of England.
- August 8 » Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada's attempt to invade England.
- October 1 » Coronation of Shah Abbas I of Persia.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
W.A. van der Waal-VISSER, "Stamboom Van der Waal", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/van-der-waal-stamboom/I183008.php : accessed December 10, 2022), "huygh jansz van RIDDERKERCK (± 1560-± 1622)".