- nat arch akte 33
- nat arch akte 30
Timeline Jacobus Arends
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Arends
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 16, 1900)
- The temperature on June 16, 1900 was about 17.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Sir Arthur Evans purchases the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- Gubernatorial candidate William Goebel is assassinated in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.