Personal data Leendert van der Linden
Image(s) Leendert van der Linden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert van der Linden
Household of Leendert van der Linden
He is married to Dirkje Sophia van Gorp on October 15, 1915 at Slikkerveer, he was 26 years old.Source 2
BS Ridderkerk Geboorte 223
BS Ridderkerk 44
Timeline Leendert van der Linden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Linden
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 15, 1915)
- The temperature on October 15, 1915 was between 3.8 °C and 16.3 °C and averaged 9.9 °C. There was 4.3 hours of sunshine (40%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- D.W. Griffith's controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli begins?The invasion of the Turkish Gallipoli Peninsula by Australian, British, French and New Zealand troops begins with landings at Anzac Cove and Cape Helles.
- Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail crash near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.