About the surname Van Meeteren
- The temperature on November 3, 1920 was between -2.3 °C and 8.7 °C and averaged 2.1 °C. There was 7.0 hours of sunshine (73%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- January 2 » The second Palmer Raid, ordered by the US Department of Justice, results in 6,000 suspected communists and anarchists being arrested and held without trial.
- February 29 » Czechoslovak National Assembly adopts the Constitution.
- April 15 » Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- May 7 » Treaty of Moscow: Soviet Russia recognizes the independence of the Democratic Republic of Georgia only to invade the country six months later.
- May 9 » Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- September 16 » The Wall Street bombing: A bomb in a horse wagon explodes in front of the J. P. Morgan building in New York City killing 38 and injuring 400.
- 1918 » Russell B. Long, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician († 2003)
- 1919 » Jesús Blasco, Spanish author and illustrator († 1995)
- 1919 » Květa Legátová, Czech author († 2012)
- 1919 » Ludovic Kennedy, Scottish journalist and author († 2009)
- 1920 » Oodgeroo Noonuccal, Australian poet, educator, and activist († 1993)
- 1921 » Charles Bronson, American soldier and actor († 2003)