- The temperature on July 1, 1745 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1745: Source: Wikipedia
- June 4 » Battle of Hohenfriedberg: Frederick the Great's Prussian army decisively defeated an Austrian army under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine during the War of the Austrian Succession.
- July 9 » French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- August 19 » Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as "the 45".
- September 21 » A Hanoverian army is defeated, in ten minutes, by the Jacobite forces of Prince Charles Edward Stuart
- November 8 » Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- December 4 » Charles Edward Stuart's army reaches Derby, its furthest point during the Second Jacobite Rising.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Terug in de tijd
has been compiled by Bert de Vries
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Bert de Vries, "Terug in de tijd", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/terug-in-de-tijd/I1170.php : accessed November 27, 2021), "Luitjen Ypes de Boer (1707-1745)".