Personal data Hendrik Scheele
- He was born on February 28, 1693 in Hoek, Zeeland, Nederland.
- He was baptized on March 2, 1693 in Hoek, Zeeland, Nederland.
- He died on March 20, 1771 in Hoek, Zeeland, Nederland, he was 78 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik Scheele
Household of Hendrik Scheele
He is married to (1) Elisabeth Leemans in the year 1718 at Hoek, Zeeland, Nederland, he was 24 years old.
He is married to (2) Magdalena de Braal on September 21, 1738 at Hoek, Zeeland, Nederland, he was 45 years old.
Timeline Hendrik Scheele
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Scheele
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Scheele.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Scheele.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Scheele.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 21, 1738)
- The temperature on September 21, 1738 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1738: Source: Wikipedia
- North America: French explorer Pierre Gaultier de Varennes et de la Vérendrye reaches the western shore of Lake Michigan.
- John Wesley is converted, essentially launching the Methodist movement; the day is celebrated annually by Methodists as Aldersgate Day.
- A treaty between Pennsylvania and Maryland ends the Conojocular War with settlement of a boundary dispute and exchange of prisoners.