Personal data Elisabetha Schadt
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabetha Schadt
Timeline Elisabetha Schadt
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schadt
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schadt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schadt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schadt.
- The temperature on April 10, 1908 was between 3.5 °C and 6.8 °C and averaged 5.5 °C. There was 1.5 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- April 11 » SMSBlücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, is launched.
- June 30 » The Tunguska Event, the largest impact event on Earth in human recorded history, resulting in a massive explosion over Eastern Siberia.
- July 1 » SOS is adopted as the international distress signal.
- October 1 » Ford Model T automobiles are offered for sale at a price of US$825.
- October 14 » The Chicago Cubs defeat the Detroit Tigers, 2–0, clinching the 1908 World Series; this would be their last until winning the 2016 World Series.
- November 22 » The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ruud Schaad, "Stamboomonderzoek Schaad en gerelateerde families", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboomonderzoek-schaad-en-gerelateerde-families/I32684.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Elisabetha Schadt (1908-)".