- The temperature on May 4, 1936 was between 6.3 °C and 18.6 °C and averaged 12.4 °C. There was 6.0 hours of sunshine (40%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1936: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.5 million citizens.
- March 1 » The Hoover Dam is completed.
- March 16 » Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, leading to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- March 29 » Adolf Hitler receives 99% of the votes in the 1936 German parliamentary election and referendum.
- July 23 » In Catalonia, Spain, the Unified Socialist Party of Catalonia is founded through the merger of Socialist and Communist parties.
- August 24 » The Australian Antarctic Territory is created.
- December 7 » Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Elich-Willems
has been compiled by Sandra Verberk
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sandra Verberk, "Family tree Elich-Willems", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_willems/I500936.php : accessed December 10, 2023), "Ludwig Ehlich (1936-1997)".