Personal data Ernst van der Zee
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ernst van der Zee
- Bevolkingsregister VDZ1903_DIRK01_19
Timeline Ernst van der Zee
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Zee
- The temperature on July 7, 1913 was between 8.6 °C and 17.3 °C and averaged 12.6 °C. There was 1.3 mm of rain. There was 5.1 hours of sunshine (31%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- January 5 » First Balkan War: The Battle of Lemnos begins; Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- February 2 » Grand Central Terminal is opened in New York City.
- March 3 » Thousands of women march in the Woman Suffrage Procession in Washington, D.C.
- April 4 » First Balkan War: Greek aviator Emmanouil Argyropoulos becomes the first pilot to die in the Hellenic Air Force when his plane crashes.
- July 3 » Confederate veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913 reenact Pickett's Charge; upon reaching the high-water mark of the Confederacy they are met by the outstretched hands of friendship from Union survivors.
- December 1 » The Buenos Aires Metro, the first underground railway system in the Southern Hemisphere and in Latin America, begins operation.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ronald van den Broek, "Stamboom Van den Broe(c)k", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_van-den-broek/I524.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Ernst van der Zee (1913-)".