Personal data Rijkers
Ancestors (and descendant) of Rijkers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rijkers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rijkers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rijkers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rijkers.
- The temperature on July 9, 1923 was between 15.6 °C and 28.5 °C and averaged 22.4 °C. There was 9.9 hours of sunshine (60%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.1 million citizens.
- February 15 » Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- February 16 » Howard Carter unseals the burial chamber of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
- April 26 » The Duke of York weds Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon at Westminster Abbey.
- June 18 » Checker Taxi puts its first taxi on the streets.
- September 1 » The Great Kantō earthquake devastates Tokyo and Yokohama, killing about 105,000 people.
- September 8 » Honda Point disaster: Nine US Navy destroyers run aground off the California coast. Seven are lost, and twenty-three sailors killed.
- The temperature on February 23, 2009 was between 3.9 °C and 7.7 °C and averaged 6.1 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain during 2.2 hours. There was 1.1 hours of sunshine (11%). The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, February 22, 2007 to Thursday, October 14, 2010 the cabinet Balkenende IV, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2009: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.5 million citizens.
- March 27 » The dam forming Situ Gintung, an artificial lake in Indonesia, fails, killing at least 99 people.
- March 30 » Twelve gunmen attack the Manawan Police Academy in Lahore, Pakistan.
- April 10 » President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces the abrogation of the constitution and assumes all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
- October 3 » Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey join together in the Turkic Council.
- December 17 » MVDanny F II sinks off the coast of Lebanon, resulting in the deaths of 44 people and over 28,000 animals.
- December 30 » A suicide bomber kills nine people at Forward Operating Base Chapman, a key facility of the Central Intelligence Agency in Afghanistan.
- 1922 » Angelines Fernández, Spanish-Mexican actress († 1994)
- 1922 » Jim Pollard, American basketball player and coach († 1993)
- 1924 » Pierre Cochereau, French organist and composer († 1984)
- 1925 » Charles E. Wicks, American engineer, author, and academic († 2010)
- 1925 » Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer († 1964)
- 1925 » Ronald I. Spiers, American ambassador
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ronald van den Broek, "Stamboom Van den Broe(c)k", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_van-den-broek/I500419.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Rijkers (1923-2009)".