Personal data Johannes Provily
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Provily
Timeline Johannes Provily
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Provily
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Provily.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Provily.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Provily.
- The temperature on July 26, 1932 was between 12.1 °C and 18.2 °C and averaged 14.8 °C. There was 15.3 mm of rain during 5.1 hours. There was 2.4 hours of sunshine (15%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1932: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.1 million citizens.
- January 28 » Japanese forces attack Shanghai.
- February 18 » The Empire of Japan creates the independent state of Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) free from the Republic of China and installed former Chinese Emperor Aisin Gioro Puyi as Chief Executive of the State.
- May 28 » In the Netherlands, construction of the Afsluitdijk is completed and the Zuiderzee bay is converted to the freshwater IJsselmeer.
- July 8 » The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- July 20 » In the Preußenschlag, German President Hindenburg places Prussia directly under the rule of the national government.
- September 23 » The unification of Saudi Arabia is completed.
- The temperature on March 3, 2009 was between 1.8 °C and 8.8 °C and averaged 5.8 °C. There was -0.1 mm of rain. The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, February 22, 2007 to Thursday, October 14, 2010 the cabinet Balkenende IV, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2009: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.5 million citizens.
- March 30 » Twelve gunmen attack the Manawan Police Academy in Lahore, Pakistan.
- April 5 » North Korea launches its controversial Kwangmyŏngsŏng-2 rocket. The satellite passed over mainland Japan, which prompted an immediate reaction from the United Nations Security Council, as well as participating states of Six-party talks.
- April 30 » Seven civilians and the perpetrator are killed and another ten injured at a Queen's Day parade in Apeldoorn, Netherlands in an attempted assassination on Queen Beatrix.
- July 4 » The first of four days of bombings begins on the southern Philippine island group of Mindanao.
- September 29 » The 8.1 Mw Samoa earthquake results in a tsunami that kills 189 and injures hundreds.
- December 30 » A segment of the Lanzhou–Zhengzhou–Changsha pipeline ruptures in Shaanxi, China, and approximately 150,000l (40,000USgal) of diesel oil flows down the Wei River before finally reaching the Yellow River.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ronald van den Broek, "Stamboom Van den Broe(c)k", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_van-den-broek/I500310.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Johannes Provily (1932-2009)".