- Rouwkaart VDB2010_JAN01
Timeline Jan van den Broek
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Broek
- The temperature on July 4, 1934 was between 9.5 °C and 21.4 °C and averaged 14.7 °C. There was 10.8 hours of sunshine (65%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1934: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.3 million citizens.
- May 19 » Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- May 21 » Oskaloosa, Iowa, becomes the first municipality in the United States to fingerprint all of its citizens.
- May 23 » Infamous American bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde are ambushed by police and killed in Bienville Parish, Louisiana.
- June 26 » United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Federal Credit Union Act, which establishes credit unions.
- July 20 » Labor unrest in the U.S.: Police in Minneapolis fire upon striking truck drivers, during the Minneapolis Teamsters Strike of 1934, killing two and wounding sixty-seven.
- September 18 » The Soviet Union is admitted to the League of Nations.
- The temperature on November 9, 1960 was between -2.6 °C and 3.6 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1960: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.4 million citizens.
- February 13 » Black college students stage the first of the Nashville sit-ins at three lunch counters in Nashville, Tennessee.
- June 23 » The United States Food and Drug Administration declares Enovid to be the first officially approved combined oral contraceptive pill in the world.
- July 11 » France legislates for the independence of Dahomey (later Benin), Upper Volta (later Burkina) and Niger.
- August 19 » Sputnik program: Korabl-Sputnik 2: The Soviet Union launches the satellite with the dogs Belka and Strelka, 40 mice, two rats and a variety of plants.
- October 29 » In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- November 3 » The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- The temperature on September 13, 2010 was between 7.8 °C and 19.1 °C and averaged 14.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain during 0.4 hours. There was 5.3 hours of sunshine (41%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, February 22, 2007 to Thursday, October 14, 2010 the cabinet Balkenende IV, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, October 14, 2010 to Monday, November 5, 2012 the cabinet Rutte I, with Mark Rutte (VVD) as prime minister.
- In the year 2010: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.5 million citizens.
- January 1 » A suicide car bomber detonates at a volleyball tournament in Lakki Marwat, Pakistan, killing 105 and injuring 100 more.
- April 21 » The controversial Kharkiv Pact (Russian Ukrainian Naval Base for Gas Treaty) is signed in Kharkiv, Ukraine, by Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev; it was unilaterally terminated by Russia on March 31, 2014.
- May 11 » David Cameron takes office as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom as the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats form the country's first coalition government since the Second World War.
- May 12 » Afriqiyah Airways Flight 771 crashes on final approach to Tripoli International Airport in Tripoli, Libya, killing 103 out of the 104 people on board.
- July 11 » The Islamist militia group Al-Shabaab carried out multiple suicide bombings in Kampala, Uganda, killing 74 people and injuring 85 others.
- August 24 » Henan Airlines Flight 8387 crashes at Yichun Lindu Airport in Yichun, Heilongjiang, China, killing 44 out of the 96 people on board.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ronald van den Broek, "Stamboom Van den Broe(c)k", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_van-den-broek/I149.php : accessed September 16, 2021), "Jan van den Broek (1934-2010)".