Personal data Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
Household of Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
He is married to Anna Maria Loomans on September 12, 1924 at Maastricht, he was 22 years old.Source 2
Getuigen: Johannes Perrij en Lambertus Vermeulen
- (Not public)
- Gem.Archief Maastricht
- Gem.Archief Maastricht, akte 303
Timeline Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gerardu
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gerardu.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gerardu.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gerardu.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 12, 1924)
- The temperature on September 12, 1924 was between 13.0 °C and 19.7 °C and averaged 15.2 °C. There was 4.6 hours of sunshine (36%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1924: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.2 million citizens.
- Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studios is formed by the merger of Metro Pictures, Goldwyn Pictures, and the Louis B. Mayer Company.