Personal data Hermina Alberta (Ina) Lammerts
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hermina Alberta (Ina) Lammerts
- Sjonnie Lammerts ((XXXXX@XXXX.XXX))
Timeline Hermina Alberta (Ina) Lammerts
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lammerts
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lammerts.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lammerts.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lammerts.
- The temperature on June 10, 1955 was between 4.4 °C and 13.7 °C and averaged 10.3 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain during 0.5 hours. There was 6.6 hours of sunshine (40%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1955: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.7 million citizens.
- January 2 » Following the assassination of the Panamanian president José Antonio Remón Cantera, his deputy, José Ramón Guizado, takes power, but is quickly deposed after his involvement in Cantera's death is discovered.
- February 8 » The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000km) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- July 9 » The Russell–Einstein Manifesto calls for a reduction of the risk of nuclear warfare.
- July 17 » Disneyland is dedicated and opened by Walt Disney in Anaheim, California.
- December 1 » American Civil Rights Movement: In Montgomery, Alabama, seamstress Rosa Parks refuses to give up her bus seat to a white man and is arrested for violating the city's racial segregation laws, an incident which leads to that city's bus boycott.
- December 5 » The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
- The temperature on November 16, 2014 was between 7.1 °C and 9.2 °C and averaged 8.4 °C. There was 12.1 mm of rain during 17.5 hours. The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem-Alexander (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 2013 up to present prince from the Netherlands (also called Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, November 5, 2012 to Thursday, October 26, 2017 the cabinet Rutte II, with Mark Rutte (VVD) as prime minister.
- In the year 2014: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.8 million citizens.
- February 11 » A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
- March 8 » Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, carrying a total of 239 people, disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
- July 17 » Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, a Boeing 777, crashes near the border of Ukraine and Russia after being shot down. All 298 people on board are killed.
- October 14 » Utah State University receives a bomb threat against feminist media critic Anita Sarkeesian, who was to give a lecture the next day.
- November 21 » A stampede in Kwekwe, Zimbabwe caused by the police firing tear gas kills at least eleven people and injures 40 others.
- December 15 » A gunman takes 18 hostages inside a café in Martin Place for 16 hours in Sydney. Monis and two hostages are killed when police raid the café the following morning.
- 1947 » Giuseppe Volpi, Italian businessman and politician, founded the Venice Film Festival (b. 1877)
- 1950 » Bob Smith, American physician and surgeon, co-founded Alcoholics Anonymous (b. 1879)
- 1956 » Ōtori Tanigorō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 24th Yokozuna (b. 1887)
- 1960 » Clark Gable, American actor and singer (b. 1901)
- 1961 » Sam Rayburn, American lawyer and politician, 48th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (b. 1882)
- 1964 » Donald C. Peattie, American botanist and author (b. 1898)
The publication Stamboom Klavers
has been compiled by Joop Klavers
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Joop Klavers, "Stamboom Klavers", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_klavers/I314939.php : accessed June 17, 2021), "Hermina Alberta (Ina) Lammerts (1955-2014)".