- www.Drentsarchief.nl - gezinskaarten
- www.AlleDrenten.nl - aktenummer 3
Timeline Roelfien Wichers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wichers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wichers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wichers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wichers.
- The temperature on October 6, 1888 was about 7.6 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- April 3 » The first of eleven unsolved brutal murders of women committed in or near the impoverished Whitechapel district in the East End of London, occurs.
- June 5 » The Rio de la Plata earthquake takes place.
- June 29 » George Edward Gouraud records Handel's Israel in Egypt onto a phonograph cylinder, thought for many years to be the oldest known recording of music.
- August 5 » Bertha Benz drives from Mannheim to Pforzheim and back in the first long distance automobile trip, commemorated as the Bertha Benz Memorial Route since 2008.
- September 8 » In England, the first six Football League matches are played.
- October 21 » Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- The temperature on January 12, 1912 was between 2.6 °C and 6.4 °C and averaged 4.3 °C. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 4 » The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Empire by royal charter.
- January 17 » British polar explorer Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- February 14 » The U.S. Navy commissions its first class of diesel-powered submarines.
- April 18 » The Cunard liner RMSCarpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMSTitanic to New York City.
- November 12 » King George I of Greece makes a triumphal entry into Thessaloniki after its liberation from 482 years of Ottoman rule.
- November 28 » Albania declares its independence from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1882 » Karol Szymanowski, Polish pianist and composer († 1937)
- 1886 » Edwin Fischer, Swiss pianist and conductor († 1960)
- 1887 » Le Corbusier, Swiss-French architect and painter, designed the Philips Pavilion and Saint-Pierre, Firminy († 1965)
- 1888 » Roland Garros, French soldier and pilot († 1918)
- 1891 » Hendrik Adamson, Estonian poet and educator († 1946)
- 1893 » Meghnad Saha, Indian astrophysicist, astronomer, and academic († 1956)