Personal data Maria van Schaik
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria van Schaik
Household of Maria van Schaik
She is married to Willem van Vliet on November 18, 1915 at Kamerik (UTR), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Vader bruid: Johannes van Schaik
Moeder bruid: Aaltje Ekelschor
GENLIAS, 481-47, geb.akte nr. 65, HUA
GENLIAS, 463-243, huw.akte nr. 20, HUA
Timeline Maria van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaik
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 18, 1915)
- The temperature on November 18, 1915 was between -2.2 °C and 4.7 °C and averaged 0.7 °C. There was 4.4 mm of rain. There was 3.1 hours of sunshine (36%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- The RMSLusitania departs from New York City on her two hundred and second, and final, crossing of the North Atlantic. Six days later, the ship is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland with the loss of 1,198 lives, including 128 Americans, rousing American sentiment against Germany.
- World War I: The Second Battle of Champagne begins.
- Pluto is photographed for the first time but is not recognized as a planet.