Personal data Willem van Schaik
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem van Schaik
Household of Willem van Schaik
He is married to Catharina Barten on November 2, 1888 at Vleuten (UTR), he was 40 years old.Source 3
GENLIAS, 481-582, geb.akte nr. 15, HUA
GENLIAS, 463-404, overl.akte nr. 18, HUA
GENLIAS, 481-317, huw.akte nr. 11, HUA
Timeline Willem van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaik
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 2, 1888)
- The temperature on November 2, 1888 was about 9.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II and is the last emperor of the German Empire.
- Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.