GENLIAS, 481-48, geb.akte nr. 52, HUA
GENLIAS, 463-303, huw.akte nr. 6, HUA
Timeline Hendrika van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaik
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 29, 1927)
- The temperature on April 29, 1927 was between 4.7 °C and 14.2 °C and averaged 8.7 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain. There was 4.1 hours of sunshine (28%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- The Nanchang Uprising marks the first significant battle in the Chinese Civil War between the Kuomintang and Communist Party of China. This day is commemorated as the anniversary of the founding of the People's Liberation Army.
- The Federal Radio Commission (later renamed the Federal Communications Commission) begins to regulate the use of radio frequencies in the United States.
- The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.