GENLIAS, 481-48, geb.akte nr. 64, HUA
GENLIAS, 463-243, huw.akte nr. 16, HUA
Timeline Christina van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaik
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 31, 1917)
- The temperature on August 31, 1917 was between 11.5 °C and 18.0 °C and averaged 13.7 °C. There was 10.1 mm of rain. There was 2.0 hours of sunshine (15%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.5 million citizens.
- The U.S. government releases the unencrypted text of the Zimmermann Telegram to the public.
- World War I: At Vincennes outside of Paris, Dutch dancer Mata Hari is executed by firing squad for spying for the German Empire.
- King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.