GENLIAS, 481-47, geb.akte nr. 37, HUA
GENLIAS, 463-243, huw.akte nr. 20, HUA
Timeline Johanna van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaik
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 19, 1914)
- The temperature on November 19, 1914 was between -4.3 °C and 0.8 °C and averaged -0.7 °C. There was 4.3 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1914: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.2 million citizens.
- World War I: German troops conquer Namur.
- World War I: Japan declares war on Germany and bombs Qingdao, China.
- World War I: German battleships under Franz von Hipper bombard the English ports of Hartlepool and Scarborough.