Personal data Anna Maria Ekerschot
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Ekerschot
Household of Anna Maria Ekerschot
She is married to Petrus van den Bosch on November 23, 1883 at Kockengen (UTR), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Bruid tekent Ekelschot
GENLIAS, 481-604, geb.akte nr. 15, HUA
GENLIAS, 463-461, overl.akte nr. 17, HUA
GENLIAS, 481-860, huw.akte nr. 6, HUA
Timeline Anna Maria Ekerschot
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ekerschot
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 23, 1883)
- The temperature on November 23, 1883 was about 5.2 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property is signed.
- Peru and Chile signed the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru's involvement in the War of the Pacific.
- First meeting of the Boys' Brigade in Glasgow, Scotland.