Personal data Johannes van Schaik
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes van Schaik
Household of Johannes van Schaik
He is married to Alida Ekelschot on November 21, 1879 at Kamerik (UTR), he was 27 years old.Source 3
Vader bruid: Paulus Ekerschot
Moeder bruid: Johanna Wijnberg
GENLIAS, 481-582, geb.akte nr. 13, HUA
GENLIAS, 481-414, overl.akte nr. 34, HUA
GENLIAS, 481-858, huw.akte nr. 15, HUA
Timeline Johannes van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaik
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 21, 1879)
- The temperature on November 21, 1879 was about -1.8 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The United States Geological Survey is created.
- Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- The Blackpool Illuminations are switched on for the first time.