- Graaf Willem VI (Beiers Huis) was from 1404 till 1417 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1415: Source: Wikipedia
- May 4 » Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- July 6 » Jan Hus is condemned by the assembly of the council in the cathedral as a heretic and sentenced to be burned at the stake. (See Deaths section.)
- August 2 » Thomas Grey is executed for participating in the Southampton Plot.
- August 21 » Henry the Navigator leads Portuguese forces to victory over the Marinids at the Battle of Ceuta.
- October 25 » Hundred Years' War: Henry V of England, with his lightly armoured infantry and archers, defeats the heavily armoured French cavalry in the Battle of Agincourt.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Kees Willems, "Stamboom Willems Hoogeloon-Best", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-willems-hoogeloon-best/I53303.php : accessed June 25, 2022), "Jean II de LANNOIJ (± 1375-1415)".