Personal data Mayke Atzodr Nicolai
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mayke Atzodr Nicolai
Household of Mayke Atzodr Nicolai
She is married to Cornelis Fockes.
They got married on September 4, 1707
at Droegeham, Achtkarspelen, Friesland, Nederland
Soort akte: eerste proclamatie
Bruidegom: Cornelis Fockes wonende te Kooten
Bruid: Mayke Atzonis wonende te Drogeham
Timeline Mayke Atzodr Nicolai
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nicolai
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nicolai.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nicolai.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nicolai.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1684: Source: Wikipedia
- June 18 » The charter of the Massachusetts Bay Colony is revoked via a scire facias writ issued by an English court.
- December 10 » Isaac Newton's derivation of Kepler's laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1707: Source: Wikipedia
- January 16 » The Scottish Parliament ratifies the Act of Union, paving the way for the creation of Great Britain.
- April 25 » A coalition of Britain, the Netherlands and Portugal is defeated by a Franco-Spanish army at Almansa (Spain) in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- May 1 » The Act of Union joining England and Scotland to form the Kingdom of Great Britain takes effect.
- August 20 » The first Siege of Pensacola comes to an end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- October 22 » Four British naval vessels run aground on the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. In response, the first Longitude Act is enacted in 1714.
- October 28 » The 1707 Hōei earthquake causes more than 5,000 deaths in Japan.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hedwich de Vries, "Stamboom Wopke Kooistra en Hiske van Doezum", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-wierd-jans-kooistra/I979.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Mayke Atzodr Nicolai (1684-< 1713)".