Personal data Makke Bockes
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Makke Bockes
Timeline Makke Bockes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bockes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bockes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bockes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bockes.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1665: Source: Wikipedia
- March 4 » English King Charles II declares war on the Netherlands marking the start of the Second Anglo-Dutch War.
- April 8 » English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- June 3 » James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- June 12 » Thomas Willett is appointed the first mayor of New York City.
- November 7 » The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- December 10 » The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hedwich de Vries, "Stamboom Wopke Kooistra en Hiske van Doezum", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-wierd-jans-kooistra/I132.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Makke Bockes (1665-< 1672)".