Personal data Lippe Bockes
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lippe Bockes
Timeline Lippe Bockes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bockes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bockes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bockes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bockes.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1675: Source: Wikipedia
- January 5 » Battle of Colmar: The French army beats Brandenburg.
- March 4 » John Flamsteed is appointed the first Astronomer Royal of England.
- August 10 » The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- October 29 » Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- November 2 » Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip's War.
- November 11 » Gottfried Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = ƒ(x).
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hedwich de Vries, "Stamboom Wopke Kooistra en Hiske van Doezum", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-wierd-jans-kooistra/I130.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Lippe Bockes (1675-????)".